Information We Collect
We collect information about you in three ways: (1) from your input through our web forms, business cards, and other mechanisms, (2) from third-party sources, and (3) through automated technologies.
Data You Provide To Us
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depend on how you interact with us and the Service and may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, social media handle, and phone number;
- Comments, feedback, and other information you provide to us, including information that you send to via contact form, inquiries, and other information that you wish us to share with our exhibitors, visitors, partners, and others; and/or
- Interests and communication preferences, including event planning and networking choices.
Data From Other Sources
We also may obtain personal information about you from other third parties, including:
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location;
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities; and/or
- Publicly-available sources and data suppliers from which we obtain data to validate or supplement the information we hold.
Data From Service Use
Our Service may automatically collect information about how you and your device interact with the Service, including:
- Computer, device, and connection information, such as IP address, browser type, and version, operating system, platform, and other software installed on your device, unique device identifier, and other technical identifiers, error reports, and performance data;
- Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, your URL clickstream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, and pages you visited on the Service; and/or
- For location-aware Services, your location, such as where you are located on the event hall.
For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com or http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
Opt-Out of Personalized Advertising
On ads served by AdRoll for our advertisers, look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your adoptions. You can also opt out of seeing personalized ads from AdRoll (and other companies) using the NAI opt-out tool here. Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized by AdRoll.
How We Use Your Information
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Provide technical, product, and other support to help keep the Service working, safe, and secure;
- Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and develop new products, services, and benefits;
- Offer you personalization to make the Service more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates, and other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices, and other information related to the Service and your interests;
- Provide you with promotional messages and other information about products, events, and services of ours, our affiliates, and third parties, such as exhibitors, sponsors, and media partners;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as competitions and similar promotions;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting, and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance; and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Sharing of Your Information
Depending on the Service provided, we share personal information with:
We will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud, or technical issues; and/or
- protect the rights, property, or safety of LONDONHONEYAWARDS.COM, our users, employees, or others;
- and as part of a corporate transaction, such as a transfer of assets or an acquisition by or a merger with another company.
You may have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to request free of charge:
- access to and correction or deletion of your personal information;
- restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and
portability of your personal information.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact address provided below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.